There are several ways to connect a speaker top Xbox One. You can use the audio jack on Xbox One to connect wired speakers, use the built-in speakers of the Xbox or simply connect wireless speakers via Bluetooth. Bluetooth speakers are gaining its fame as they are compact, wireless and powerful. Having wireless speakers means decluttering of wired.
Bluetooth speakers can be used with Xbox One in indoors or outdoors. They are portable and can be easily moved from one room to another. Gaming console with Bluetooth creates an excellent pair. You can enjoy powerful sound with gaming effects. According to the manufacturer, you can use a digital audio (TOSLink) cable. Then connect the cable to the console and the other end to the input port of the receiver. The HDMI will connect with the TV for video.
How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox one: Step-by-Step Guideline
There are different ways to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox gaming consoles. This process can be used if you want to know how to connect Bluetooth speaker to the Xbox 360.
Using your smartphone:
In this process, the Xbox One connects to the phone remotely and plays through the Bluetooth speaker connected to the phone. With this process,process, you can also connect headset or soundbar.
- Connect the Xbox One to the smartphone remotely
- Go to Settings on Xbox One, then select Devices and Connections
- Click on Remote features and make sure to tick on Enable box
- Keep the Power Mode option on Instant On
- This allows the Xbox to pair with the phone via remote access
- Connect the Bluetooth speaker to the phone via Bluetooth
- Go to your smartphone and download Xbox app
- Open the app and click on the icon on the top right, then click on Wi-Fi
- Select remote play, go through on-screen commands and the setup is complete
Are there are any drawbacks?
Well, there weren’t any noticeable latency as you play from the Xbox to the speakers. However, if you have any incoming calls on your phone, it will interrupt the music. You can also go to other apps on your phone.
Using Bluetooth transmitter:
You can use an affordable Bluetooth transmitter under $50 and use it to connect Bluetooth speaker. what we like the most about this transmitter is, it has volume control on it so you can easily adjust the sound. Bluetooth speakers with aptX codec should work fine without any latency. If you want to know how to connect Bluetooth speakers to the Xboxthe Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X, then the process will be similar.
- Connect the transmitter with Xbox
- Turn on Bluetooth on the Transmitter and on speaker
- The devices should pair automatically
- Make sure the Bluetooth speaker is within 100 ft range.
Using TV as receiver:
- This will work when the TV has Bluetooth option
- Connect Xbox One to the TV
- Connect Bluetooth speakers to the TV
- Play games from consoles and listen through Bluetooth speakers.
Using wired connection:
A Bluetooth speaker can be connected with wires as well. It is not always necessary to connect it via Bluetooth.
- Although an AVR is mostly neededneeded if you want to connect a home theater, this is still an option. So, if you have an AVR lying around, connect it to the Xbox One, then connect the speakers to the TV.
- If the speaker or soundbar has an opticalan optical port, you can use this to connect it to Xbox One.
- If the TV and speaker have 3.5mm port, then connect the speaker to the TV. In this way you can use the TV as a receiver.
- A compatible soundcard can be used. Simply plug the soundcard into the USB port, then connect speakers to it.
How to play Xbox One through the speakers:
- once pairing is complete, go to the guide on Xbox One.
- select Settings, then All settings
- Then choose System > Audio Output and then click on your preferred audio output.
What is Xbox Wireless?
Just as the name indicates,indicates, Xbox wireless is like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct, manufactured by Microsoft. This will allow you to wirelessly connect consoles and headsets. You can connect the following headsets with it when you don’t want to connect speakers:
- Razer Thresher
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600
- LucidSound LS35X
- LucidSound LS15X
How to connect the JBL speaker to Xbox One S?
If you want to know how to connect JBL Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One , the steps are similar as mentioned above. First, take a UGreen Bluetooth dongle, if it has an optical Toslink simply connect it into the optical port on the back of the console. You will find a USB cable, connect it into the dongle. Power the gaming console and then the other end into the USB port of the console for its power supply.
Choose one JBL Bluetooth speaker, we have the JBL Charge 3 . Turn the speaker, turn on Bluetooth. allow the speaker and Bluetooth dongle to pair. You can also use UGreen dongole with 3.5mm port and insert it into the controller. If you want to knowknow ‘how to connect speakers to Xbox One S”, you can use this similar method.
In this way,way, you can connect other speakers like Sony V90DW and use a device like PROZOR . You also have the option of not buying any additional accessories but still be connected through the Xbox app.
With these detailed instructions, you can connect a Bluetooth speaker to an Xbox one controller. Xbox game consoles need AVRs to connect to speakers and home theaters. Everything is made easier by Bluetooth speakers. You can get an adaptor or cable for a low price.
You can free of charge connect the speaker to your phone also. Just get the app for your Xbox. Adding Bluetooth speakers to an Xbox makes games feel more real. Choose the one you like best. Xbox One and other Xbox systems don’t work with Bluetooth speakers.
This FAQ is here to solve some of your problems regarding the connection of a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox one.
Which one is the easiest way to connect Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One?
Since you are talking about Bluetooth speaker, chances are that you want to go for Bluetooth connection instead of wired ones. In that case, a Bluetooth dongle or using smartphone as an intermediate device. Bluetooth dongles are relatively cheap so you can easily use one.
Do Xbox gaming consoles support Bluetooth?
Bluetooth compatibility isn’t available on Xbox gaming consoles. But you can connect via Bluetooth connection indirectly as mentioned above.